Customer Retention 101
A practical look at why customers stop doing business with you and steps that can be taken to keep customers from wanting to leave. Topics include:
- What is the value of a customer?
- The cost to keep a customer vs. the cost to get a new customer
- What is one save per Customer Service Rep per day for a whole year worth?
- Why do customers leave?
- Churn reduction starts before the customer starts doing business
- Understanding the reasons behind the reasons
- Developing strategies to counter every reason we can affect
- Playing from strength: Client’s strategic advantages
- Skills-building in saving customers who want to leave
Latest Leadership Posts
How to Assess Emotional Intelligence When Hiring Talent Continue Reading
Virtual Networking 101 Continue Reading
When You’re a Sales Hammer Every Person Looks Like A Nail Continue Reading
You Own Your Talent Gap & It’s Solution Continue Reading
Use the SESERV Strategy to Win Job Offers Continue Reading
The Art and Science of Speculative Job Applications Continue Reading