Customer Retention 101
A practical look at why customers stop doing business with you and steps that can be taken to keep customers from wanting to leave. Topics include:
- What is the value of a customer?
- The cost to keep a customer vs. the cost to get a new customer
- What is one save per Customer Service Rep per day for a whole year worth?
- Why do customers leave?
- Churn reduction starts before the customer starts doing business
- Understanding the reasons behind the reasons
- Developing strategies to counter every reason we can affect
- Playing from strength: Client’s strategic advantages
- Skills-building in saving customers who want to leave
Latest Leadership Posts
Your New Career Strategy to Thrive in the Next Crisis Continue Reading
Are You Running To – or From – When Making a Job Change? Continue Reading
Why Are You Hiring Only Half of a Candidate? Continue Reading
Why do You Permit C-Players to Remain on Your Team? Continue Reading
How to Find a New Job When You Are Relocating Continue Reading
When You Want to Light a Fire Under Someone, Stop Using a Flamethrower! Continue Reading