Customer Retention 101
A practical look at why customers stop doing business with you and steps that can be taken to keep customers from wanting to leave. Topics include:
- What is the value of a customer?
- The cost to keep a customer vs. the cost to get a new customer
- What is one save per Customer Service Rep per day for a whole year worth?
- Why do customers leave?
- Churn reduction starts before the customer starts doing business
- Understanding the reasons behind the reasons
- Developing strategies to counter every reason we can affect
- Playing from strength: Client’s strategic advantages
- Skills-building in saving customers who want to leave
Latest Leadership Posts
The Art and Science of Speculative Job Applications Continue Reading
Five More Life-Changing, Counterintuitive Principles Continue Reading
Five Life-Changing, Counterintuitive Principles Continue Reading
How to Unlock Your Career Super-Power, Emotional Intelligence Continue Reading
Why Do Groups Fail and Teams Succeed? Continue Reading
Why Effective People Managers Have Honest Courage Continue Reading