Customer Retention 101
A practical look at why customers stop doing business with you and steps that can be taken to keep customers from wanting to leave. Topics include:
- What is the value of a customer?
- The cost to keep a customer vs. the cost to get a new customer
- What is one save per Customer Service Rep per day for a whole year worth?
- Why do customers leave?
- Churn reduction starts before the customer starts doing business
- Understanding the reasons behind the reasons
- Developing strategies to counter every reason we can affect
- Playing from strength: Client’s strategic advantages
- Skills-building in saving customers who want to leave
Latest Leadership Posts
How to Choose the RIGHT Sales Training & Development Program – Part 2 Continue Reading
How to Choose the RIGHT Sales Training & Development Program – Part 1 Continue Reading
What You Must Discover During Your Job Interview Research Continue Reading
Eight Lessons to Master Before Becoming a First-Time Manager Part 2 Continue Reading
Eight Lessons to Master Before Becoming a First-Time Manager Part 1 Continue Reading
How Effective Leaders Correct Good People Back to Success Continue Reading