Customer Retention 101
A practical look at why customers stop doing business with you and steps that can be taken to keep customers from wanting to leave. Topics include:
- What is the value of a customer?
- The cost to keep a customer vs. the cost to get a new customer
- What is one save per Customer Service Rep per day for a whole year worth?
- Why do customers leave?
- Churn reduction starts before the customer starts doing business
- Understanding the reasons behind the reasons
- Developing strategies to counter every reason we can affect
- Playing from strength: Client’s strategic advantages
- Skills-building in saving customers who want to leave
Latest Leadership Posts
The Only New Year’s Resolution You’ll Need in 2020 Continue Reading
Getting to the Heart of Motivation Continue Reading
How to Choose the RIGHT Sales Training & Development Program – Part 2 Continue Reading
How to Choose the RIGHT Sales Training & Development Program – Part 1 Continue Reading
What You Must Discover During Your Job Interview Research Continue Reading
Eight Lessons to Master Before Becoming a First-Time Manager Part 2 Continue Reading