Customer Retention 101
A practical look at why customers stop doing business with you and steps that can be taken to keep customers from wanting to leave. Topics include:
- What is the value of a customer?
- The cost to keep a customer vs. the cost to get a new customer
- What is one save per Customer Service Rep per day for a whole year worth?
- Why do customers leave?
- Churn reduction starts before the customer starts doing business
- Understanding the reasons behind the reasons
- Developing strategies to counter every reason we can affect
- Playing from strength: Client’s strategic advantages
- Skills-building in saving customers who want to leave
Latest Leadership Posts
How Effective Leaders Correct Good People Back to Success Continue Reading
Effective Leaders Invest in Equipping Their People to Succeed Continue Reading
A LinkedIn Profile Makeover Doesn’t Need to Say, “I’m Looking” Continue Reading
Training That People Can Believe In Continue Reading
Two Skills that Define Exceptional Talent Developers Continue Reading
Use Referrals to Land Your Next Job AND Your Next Hire Continue Reading