Customer Retention 101
Session Length: 4 Hours hours | Target: All Employees with Customer Contact | Prerequisites: Delighting Customers, QA 101
A practical look at why customers stop doing business with you and steps that can be taken to keep customers from wanting to leave. Topics include:
- What is the value of a customer?
- The cost to keep a customer vs. the cost to get a new customer
- What is one save per Customer Service Rep per day for a whole year worth?
- Why do customers leave?
- Churn reduction starts before the customer starts doing business
- Understanding the reasons behind the reasons
- Developing strategies to counter every reason we can affect
- Playing from strength: Client’s strategic advantages
- Skills-building in saving customers who want to leave
Latest Leadership Posts
Eight Essential Skills Every First Time Supervisor Needs – Part 2 Continue Reading
Eight Essential Skills Every First-Time Supervisor Needs – Part 1 Continue Reading
New Year’s Resolution: I Will Negotiate a Compensation Increase in 2023! Continue Reading
Leadership Secrets: The Goldilocks Principles Continue Reading
Turning Gatekeepers Into Allies Continue Reading
In Search of Generous Leaders Continue Reading