Customer Retention 101
A practical look at why customers stop doing business with you and steps that can be taken to keep customers from wanting to leave. Topics include:
- What is the value of a customer?
- The cost to keep a customer vs. the cost to get a new customer
- What is one save per Customer Service Rep per day for a whole year worth?
- Why do customers leave?
- Churn reduction starts before the customer starts doing business
- Understanding the reasons behind the reasons
- Developing strategies to counter every reason we can affect
- Playing from strength: Client’s strategic advantages
- Skills-building in saving customers who want to leave
Latest Leadership Posts
How to Annoy Everyone on LinkedIn Continue Reading
How Dietrich McNasty Cost His Company a Half Million Dollars Continue Reading
The Five Biggest Mistakes People Make in Video Meetings Continue Reading
Multithreading – 2021’s Hottest New Career Development Strategy Continue Reading
The Difficult Conversations Every Leader Needs to Master – Part 2 Continue Reading
Your New Career Strategy to Thrive in the Next Crisis Continue Reading