Customer Retention 101
A practical look at why customers stop doing business with you and steps that can be taken to keep customers from wanting to leave. Topics include:
- What is the value of a customer?
- The cost to keep a customer vs. the cost to get a new customer
- What is one save per Customer Service Rep per day for a whole year worth?
- Why do customers leave?
- Churn reduction starts before the customer starts doing business
- Understanding the reasons behind the reasons
- Developing strategies to counter every reason we can affect
- Playing from strength: Client’s strategic advantages
- Skills-building in saving customers who want to leave
Latest Leadership Posts
You Can Raise Your EQ in 2022, Part 2 Continue Reading
You Can Raise Your EQ in 2022, Part 1 Continue Reading
The Myth of Living AT Your Means Continue Reading
What are Your Blind Spots Doing to You? Continue Reading
The Small Words That Control Your Future Continue Reading
In Search of Curious Learners – Your Key to Career Success Continue Reading