Session Length: 2 Days | Target: All Customer Contact Employees | Prerequisites: None
What does it take to delight customers? Our “moments of truth” happen every time we pick up the phone or meet customers face to face. Simply solving their problems correctly falls short of delighting them. Learn how to exceed customer’s expectations in this practical, hands-on module. Topics include:
- Our Customer Care Standards – specific to your organization, along with practical applications and how Customer Care Reps will be monitored to follow the Standards
- What Do Customers Really Want?
- How Do We Communicate? Learn effective methods that build long-term customer relationships!
- Telephone Etiquette – stuff mother never taught you but will delight your customers every time.
- Questioning and Listening – learning the right questions to ask and honing your listening skills is key to successful Customer Care calls.
- Closing The Visit or Call and Follow-Up – learn the steps and secrets!
Industry Specific Versions:
- Delighting Our Visitors – Version for the hospitality & tourism industry
- Delighting Our Patients – Version for the healthcare industry
Latest Leadership Posts
Two Skills that Define Exceptional Talent Developers Continue Reading
Use Referrals to Land Your Next Job AND Your Next Hire Continue Reading
Questions: The Art & Science of Selling Continue Reading
Getting to the Heart of Motivation Continue Reading
Employee Engagement Studies – How to Make Things Right (Part 2 of 2) Continue Reading
Employee Engagement Studies – What Went Wrong (Part 1 of 2) Continue Reading