Session Length: 2 Days | Target: All Customer Contact Employees | Prerequisites: None
What does it take to delight customers? Our “moments of truth” happen every time we pick up the phone or meet customers face to face. Simply solving their problems correctly falls short of delighting them. Learn how to exceed customer’s expectations in this practical, hands-on module. Topics include:
- Our Customer Care Standards – specific to your organization, along with practical applications and how Customer Care Reps will be monitored to follow the Standards
- What Do Customers Really Want?
- How Do We Communicate? Learn effective methods that build long-term customer relationships!
- Telephone Etiquette – stuff mother never taught you but will delight your customers every time.
- Questioning and Listening – learning the right questions to ask and honing your listening skills is key to successful Customer Care calls.
- Closing The Visit or Call and Follow-Up – learn the steps and secrets!
Industry Specific Versions:
- Delighting Our Visitors – Version for the hospitality & tourism industry
- Delighting Our Patients – Version for the healthcare industry
Latest Leadership Posts
Eight Essential Skills Every First Time Supervisor Needs – Part 2 Continue Reading
Eight Essential Skills Every First-Time Supervisor Needs – Part 1 Continue Reading
New Year’s Resolution: I Will Negotiate a Compensation Increase in 2023! Continue Reading
Leadership Secrets: The Goldilocks Principles Continue Reading
Turning Gatekeepers Into Allies Continue Reading
In Search of Generous Leaders Continue Reading