Session Length: 2 Days | Target: All Customer Contact Employees | Prerequisites: None
What does it take to delight customers? Our “moments of truth” happen every time we pick up the phone or meet customers face to face. Simply solving their problems correctly falls short of delighting them. Learn how to exceed customer’s expectations in this practical, hands-on module. Topics include:
- Our Customer Care Standards – specific to your organization, along with practical applications and how Customer Care Reps will be monitored to follow the Standards
- What Do Customers Really Want?
- How Do We Communicate? Learn effective methods that build long-term customer relationships!
- Telephone Etiquette – stuff mother never taught you but will delight your customers every time.
- Questioning and Listening – learning the right questions to ask and honing your listening skills is key to successful Customer Care calls.
- Closing The Visit or Call and Follow-Up – learn the steps and secrets!
Industry Specific Versions:
- Delighting Our Visitors – Version for the hospitality & tourism industry
- Delighting Our Patients – Version for the healthcare industry
Latest Leadership Posts
How to Choose the RIGHT Sales Training & Development Program – Part 2 Continue Reading
How to Choose the RIGHT Sales Training & Development Program – Part 1 Continue Reading
What You Must Discover During Your Job Interview Research Continue Reading
Eight Lessons to Master Before Becoming a First-Time Manager Part 2 Continue Reading
Eight Lessons to Master Before Becoming a First-Time Manager Part 1 Continue Reading
How Effective Leaders Correct Good People Back to Success Continue Reading