Welcome to the Team!
Session Length: 1-3 hours | Target: All Employees (as part of new hire orientation) | Prerequisites: None
This is the first course that new employees should take. A new employee’s first exposure to their employer establishes the foundation for a successful and effective career. This course is custom written for each company or organization and provides the new employee with an overview of the organization and introduces the new employee to the company’s vision, values and culture. Topics include:
- Company History, Mission Statement and Business Strategy & Philosophy
- What is an Employee?
- Meet the Management Team
- Our Company’s Distribution Strategy – who we sell to and how we do it
- Our Commitments to Customers, Technology and Employees
- Employee Benefits (Optional)
- Employee Handbook (Optional)