Conducting an Initial Appointment – B2B Sales Essentials℠, B2BSE-3
Session Length: 1.5 hours | Target: All staff, all Levels | Prerequisites: None | Delivery: taught live or webinar
You only have one chance to make a good first impression, which takes less than one minute to get established. Conducting an Initial Appointment provides guidance on establishing trust and credibility during the first two minutes of an appointment, whether face-to-face, via a virtual meeting, or on the telephone.
- Topics in Conducting an Initial Appointment include:
- Preparation for an Initial Appointment
- Building Rapport With Each Prospect
- Providing a Positioning Statement About Your Organization
- Transitioning Smoothly to a Needs Assessment