Developing and Presenting Winning Proposals – B2B Sales Essentials℠, B2BSE-6
Session Length: 6-7 hours | Target: All staff, all Levels | Prerequisites: B2BSE-5 | Delivery: taught live or webinar
Responding to RFPs, RFQs, and bid requests can be a time-consuming task for any sales professional. It’s not as simple as making a presentation “on paper,” especially in more complex purchasing situations. This module explores how to craft a winning proposal in a simple, yet distinctive way, earning the opportunity to presenting it in person to individuals or committees.
- Topics in Developing and Presenting Winning Proposals include:
- Possessing the Requisite Proposal Skills
- Navigating the Language of an RFP, RFQ, or Bid
- Developing the Right Topical Areas for Your Response
- Presenting Proposals to Individuals & Committees