C.A.R.E.: Becoming a More Effective Planner
Session Length: 2 Hours | Target: All Employees, especially teams and workgroups | Prerequisites: None
What does it take to become a more effective planner? This workshop uses the Innovate With Care Profile® from Inscape Publishing to unlock the dynamics of workgroup planning in teaching the fundamentals of how individuals and teams can work together to achieve more successful outcomes from projects. Topics include:
- The Innovate With C.A.R.E. Profile® – self-assessment and scoring
- The Five Roles of Effective Planning: Creator, Advancer, Refiner, Executor and Facilitator
- Applying C.A.R.E. to My Own Planning Role(s) – what are my strengths and weaknesses and how can I leverage the strengths of the team to produce exceptional results?
- Applying C.A.R.E. to My Team – where will members of the team complement and conflict with one another
- Project Action Plan – ensuring that each project or assignment gets off to the right start through effective planning that incorporates C.A.R.E.
- Tools provided: Innovate With C.A.R.E. Profile® for each participant, project action plan template
Latest Leadership Posts
Eight Essential Skills Every First Time Supervisor Needs – Part 2 Continue Reading
Eight Essential Skills Every First-Time Supervisor Needs – Part 1 Continue Reading
New Year’s Resolution: I Will Negotiate a Compensation Increase in 2023! Continue Reading