Improve Sales & Profits
Accelerate sales through current and emerging best practices
Increased Sales and Profits are Only the Beginning!
The advent of global competition and technological advances have drastically changed the way organizations and individuals achieve success in sales. Customer expectations are raised. Senior leadership demands increased productivity. BMG’s Sales Essentials℠ product family solutions equips organizations and sales professionals with the tools to do more than simply increase sales and profits:
- Penetrate new markets
- Improve gross margins
- Elevate brand image
- Increase market share
- Accelerate customer loyalty and drive repeat business
- Leverage technological efficiencies
BMG Sales Essentials℠ Assessments deliver ROIs beginning at 1,000%.
Instead of committing a $15,000 to $150,000 investment in hiring the wrong individual, for an investment of less than $130, BMG’s Sales Essentials℠ Assessments measure what someone knows and understand about the current and emerging best practices in:
- Business-to-Business sales – the B2B Sales Essentials℠ Assessment measures 10 sales competencies and more than 350 current and emerging best practices.
- Business-to-Consumer sales – the B2C Sales Essentials℠ Assessment measures 9 sales competencies and more than 280 current and emerging best practices.
- Retail sales – the Retail Sales Essentials℠ Assessment measures 8 sales competencies and more than 250 current and emerging best practices.
- Top applications – improve the quality of hire and benchmark your existing team.
BMG Sales Essentials℠ Training Programs help organizations more rapidly develop and align their talent.
BMG’s Sales Essentials℠ Training Programs have helped BMG clients generate billions of dollars of revenue since 1998. Using what is learned from the Sales Essentials℠ Assessments, we’ll provide modularized, targeted training for staff and management to transform your organization into a best-practices, high-productivity team.Available Downloads
- B2B Sales Essentials℠ Sample Report [PDF]
- B2B Sales Essentials℠ Sales Team Heat Map [PDF]
- B2B Sales Essentials℠ Fact Sheet & Curriculum [PDF]
- DiSC Solutions: Increasing Sales [PDF]
- B2C Sales Essentials℠ Brochure [PDF]
- B2C Sales Essentials℠ Sample Report [PDF]
- Retail Sales Essentials℠ Brochure [PDF]
- Retail Sales Essentials℠ Sample Report [PDF]
- What Does the Average B2B Sales Professional Know About B2B Selling Best Practices? [PDF]
Each Bad Hire Costs Your Company Between $15,000 and $150,000!
That may seem like a lot of money, but that is the average range of what it costs your organization in just 90 days, each time it hires the wrong person for the job. Whether they quit or you have to ask them to leave, you’ve already spent –and lost – these costs on the wrong hire:
- Payroll costs (salary, benefits, taxes, and incentives) for someone you had to let go or who quit.
- Recruitment costs (all the costs associated with advertising the opening, interviewing, background, and pre-hire expenses you’ll need to spend all over again to hire the person’s replacement).
- Onboarding costs (the time and resources invested in onboarding the failed employee).
- Separation costs (severance, unemployment, plus management and HR time and costs involved in ending employment).
- Negative impact costs (loss of productivity, damage done to customer loyalty and co-worker attitudes, plus losses due to theft and mismanagement of company resources).
Assessments offered by Boyer Management Group are one of the wise and inexpensive way to improve the quality of your organization’s hiring. Boyer Management Group offers its clients effective strategies and processes for improving talent acquisition and onboarding practices.
The Business to Business Sales Essentials℠ Assessment
The B2B Sales Essentials℠ (B2BSE) Assessment measures an individual’s knowledge and awareness of over 350 current and emerging best practices of successful B2B selling. Developed by experts with more than a half-century experience in B2B sales and sales management, the B2BSE Assessment is completed online securely from any Internet-connected device. BMG also provides onsite interpretation and organization development planning. The B2B Sales Essentials℠ Assessment answers the following questions for B2B sales managers and their organizations:
- Does my team have a clear knowledge and understanding of the best practices associated with high performance business to business selling?
- How am I addressing the performance gaps of my sales team in critical areas like prospecting, needs assessments, and handling prospect resistance?
- How can new and improved selling strategies be infused into our existing approach?
Learn more about B2B Sales Essentials℠
The B2B Sales Essentials℠ Professional Development Program
The logical next step following the administration of the B2B Sales Essentials℠ Assessment is to utilize the B2B Sales Essentials℠ Professional Development Program to close all knowledge gaps in current and emerging B2B sales best practices, and equip your sales team with the strategies, approaches and tools to take your organization’s sales to the next level. Modularized training can be customized to fit your team’s individual needs, and training is delivered in traditional and virtual classroom settings.
- The B2B Sales Essentials℠ Development Guide contains more than 100 pages of self-directed, power-packed best practices and tools.
- Training modules for each of the 10 competencies measured by the B2BSE Assessment, plus ones for indirect distribution, social media, customer service, and sales management.
- The B2BSE approach has been used to generate billions of dollars in B2B and direct sales over the last decade.
Learn more about B2B Sales Essentials℠
The Business to Consumer Sales Essentials℠ Assessment
The B2C Sales Essentials℠ (B2CSE) Assessment is perfect for any business that sells its products and services to consumers using a B2C sales team. It measures someone’s knowledge and awareness of over 280 current and emerging best practices of successful B2C selling. It is completed securely online in about an hour, and provides reliable and predictive data that would otherwise require several hours of additional interviewing. Understand how someone stacks up against both international B2C averages (the folks you’ll be competing against) and how an individual compares to your internal group (requires five or more completed B2CSEs). BMG also provides onsite interpretation, organization development planning, and training for both staff and sales management.
Utilizing the B2C Sales Essentials℠ Assessment provides the following benefits:
- Improving the quality of your organization’s hires, saving you between $15,000-$150,000 in costs per bad hire.
- Accelerating new B2C sales staff onboarding and productivity.
- Assuring your organization is using the most current best practices in selling.
- Adding new and improved selling strategies to increase sales, market share and customer loyalty.
To learn more about B2C Sales Essentials℠, download the free brochure in PDF
The Retail Sales Essentials℠ Assessment
The Retail Sales Essentials℠ (RSEA) Assessment measures an individual’s knowledge and awareness of over 250 current and emerging best practices of effective retail sales and customer service. Developed by experts with more than a half-century experience in retail sales and sales management, the Retail Sales Essentials℠ Assessment can be completed online in about 35 minutes. Ideal for any product or service sold in any retail environment, from consumer electronics to high-end jewelry.
Understand how someone stacks up against both international retail averages and how an individual compares to your internal group (requires five or more completed RSEAs). BMG also provides onsite interpretation, organization development planning, and training for both staff and sales management.
Utilizing the Retail Sales Essentials℠ Assessment provides employers with the following insight:
- What does my staff need to learn in order to increase sales, gross margins, and customer satisfaction?
- Does this retail sales candidate know how to sell to and service customers effectively?
- How can I separate people who say they can do the job from the folks who perform it well?
- How can I reduce hiring and turnover costs while increasing productivity?
To learn more about Retail Sales Essentials℠, download the free brochure in PDF
People-Smart Selling℠ Workshops
“People buy from people they like and trust.” Words spoken last century that were true then, are true now, and will be true tomorrow. Yet for many effective B2B sales professionals there is a built-in disconnect with about one-third of prospects that erodes the sales professional’s likeability and trustworthiness. This disconnect is nothing intentional, but instead based on differences in people’s natural behavioral styles. People’s natural behavioral styles include their natural approach to selling, and natural approach to buying. BMG’s 2-day People-Smart Selling℠ Workshops incorporate DiSC®, one of the world’s leading behavioral assessments, with proven sales strategies that could unlock 50% more sales opportunities for your sales staff. Participants learn how to recognize a prospect’s natural buying style, how that style prefers to buy, and how to adapt their own selling style in order to be more effective with each buyer.
Our sales channel experts share valuable tips for sales and sales management professionals in the BMG Improve Your Sales & Profits Blog. Gain best practices insight into different facets of the science of selling. Learn about new trends that can affect your customers. Master new ways to improve your competitive advantage. Explore ideas for career growth and advancement. All this and more, published regularly. We invite you to share this link!
- Improve Your Sales & Profits Blog [View]
“The “B2B Sales Essentials Course” by BMG is such a comprehensive, systematic, and unique training program, with focus on prospect acquiring, customer need assessment, and new technology utilization, that is definitively beneficial to all B2B sales professionals, regardless in either North American or international business environment. I was lucky to receive this training from BMG President Hank Boyer, a two-day face-to-face intensive program tailored to my previous selling experience. The training is extremely helpful to me in developing business in the greater China market. After the training, the improvement in my selling skills and sales results are so obvious that I would like to share with you. I have better understanding the critical objective of each ten B2B selling processes, and am able to spend my time and effort in the right spots to ensure maximum results. Within a couple months, I completed a market research on decorative packaging business in the China territory and generated a list of potential prospects. With the focus of “Need Assessment” in mind, four potential large customers in the technical tape business were developed in China. My SVP of Sales and Marketing also recognized the effectiveness of this training program from my progress in China and requested the same training program again from Hank for all sales staff in the organization. Definitely I recommend this training program to B2B sales professionals, regardless your previous selling experience, particularly in today’s competitive business environment.”
- Jerry F, Managing Director, China, Manufacturing Industry
“My company has worked with BMG and the Business to Business Sales Essentials Course over the last year. The mastery of the various sales competencies has helped our team to build new business in a difficult economic environment. In addition the best practices can be used immediately after the training. BMG's approach is interactive which helps our sales representatives and managers to work with situations and conditions that may be unique to our business.”
- Brian M, SVP Sales and Marketing, Specialty Manufacturing Industry
Latest Leadership Posts
What Kind of an Expectation Setter Are You? Continue Reading
Brand Yourself in 2018 – or Others Will Do it For You Continue Reading
Is Curiosity the New Career Super-Power? Continue Reading
Highlighted Case Studies
Unlocking the Power of Our Team Full case study
Strategic Planning Made Simple Full case study